Advertising in Toronto (english version)

It took me a long time to translate this post, I know, don't judge me! I'm lazy, in a Brazilian level  of lazyness.

Just like the Torontonian's sense of humor, some ads have witty jokes or gags.

The most recent intervention (let's put that way, because It could be seen in ALL the subway stations) was made by YellowPages. It could be seen all over the city too, with different themes and in different places.


Another ad that grabbed my attention was made by the insurance company, belairdirect. I didn't take a picture at that moment, the sign must have been changed with another campaign. I searched online, and them I found this:


Since I am (finally) talking about advertising here, I'll show some "gold" of the Advertising in Canada: jewelry store ads. In Brazil we call it a "pearl". Pun not intended!
Some of the videos looks like they were created by the owner's nephew, or even by the owner himself...



This one, below, was a teaser for the basketball playoffs. As I said here, the Toronto Raptors went really far this year. :-D



Also, still talking about 'Advertising'...

Limited Edition can. Coca-cola + Blue Jays. 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas