Text 2 - The good and bad movies list

I wrote this text as one of my assignments during my English course at ILAC. I don't remember exactly the title or the theme.

We had many movies of different kinds in the past years. Some of them good, and some of them bad. In this article, I will present a list of five movies and tell whether they were nice or not. Here we go.

Let's start with the "bad news". I bet you already heard about the Twilight Saga, based on Stephanie Meyer's books. If you haven't, don't worry. You must be glad, actually. They rebuilt - and screwed - the image of vampires and werewolves. The target audience is young woman and teenage girls. The movies are so lame the casting was nominated to the worst movies awards, in an European city. I can't remember the name right now. And they won in several categories! For this part of the list I will pick just the three last movies of the saga. I'll list them in the end of the article.

Now the interesting part of this text, ladies and gentlemen. I can also bet that everyone has watched a movie based on characters from comic books. DC comics and Marvel were on fire in the last few years. We had Fantastic Four, Green Lantern, The Incredible Hulk, Batman, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, etc. My opinion is a little bit doubtful, because I love Batman and I think he is a complete hero, even if he doesn't have super powers like Superman. But I have to agree that the last movie of Christopher Nolan's trilogy wasn't the best. So, I'll pick the second: The Dark Knight. The movie that gave Heath Ledger an award even after his death, after the movie was released.

And last but not least, Pacific Rim. My argument is: Giant robots fighting against Japanese monsters. Seriously, I don't think I have to say anything else.

Worst movies:
  1. Twilight Saga - New moon
  2. Twilight Saga - Break Dawn part 1
  3. Twilight Saga - Break Dawn part 2
Best movies:
  1. Batman: The Dark Knight
  2. Pacific Rim

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas