Text 4 - Harry Potter

I wrote this text as one of my assignments during my English course at ILAC. I don't remember exactly the title or the theme.

I bet you already heard about Harry Potter. The books or the movies, it doesn't matter, both are great! The books started to be written in the end of the 90's and early 2000's, bu the British writer J.K. Rowling. I couldn't pick just one, since it's related to a saga, so I decided to talk about Harry Potter as a general subject.

Each book completes the other. Reading all of them we can notice the development of the characters; how they think, how they grow up, how they deal with loss and critical issues, etc. The plot gets more complex through the books.

And, in the movies, we can clearly see the evolution of the cast. How they were inexperienced, since some of them started their careers in "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone", and how they got much more mature after 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows'. The main characters have been in the same roles for over 10 years. It's hard to see Emma Watson, the smarty Hermione Granger, as a teenager who breaks into famous people's houses, as in the movie 'Bling Ring', based on a Sophia Coppola story.

Anyway, let's get back to the main subject of this review. I strongly recommend reading the books. Especially if you are a teenager looking for some exciting and attention taking adventures.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas